Monday, February 8, 2010

What I like about Winter

I was going through some old posts and noticed one that was about my favorite summertime things. So, I thought I'd post about what I like about winter. I love drinking hot chocolate; snuggling under a warm blanket; lighting a fire; the smell of the air when it's crisp and cool; wearing thick socks; when the leaves have turned and are falling (I know that's more of a fall thing, but I love it anyways); cardinals; the smell of someone else's fireplace going; eating hot foods that you just don't make in the summertime because the kitchen gets too hot; putting up holiday decorations; and Christmas vacation. I'm sure there's more, but I'll end it there.

Later on, I will post about this past weekend and the school dance!

1 comment:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Those are all great reasons to like Winter. I like Winter too until Christmas and then I'm ready for warm weather. I wasn't cut out for the cold - lol.

Thanks for coming over and saying hi! I am excited to get to know you!

XOXO
Jenc

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers