Saturday, January 31, 2009

10 posts in a month!

That's a record for me! I know there are so many of you that can keep up with your blogs every day, but I'm thrilled to get this far. I have good intentions, but then when I get on my computer, I am usually reading everyone else's posts and then forget what I wanted to blog about in the first place. Tomorrow is the Superbowl. I have no plans to watch it at all. I think I am going to take my kids to the movies instead. That is, if they can stay out of trouble! Declan was outside earlier today and next thing you know, the neighbor's 7 year old boy came over crying telling my husband that Declan was beating him up. It turns out that he hit Declan first, and in the face! Naturally, he didn't mention THAT little bit of information to us. Declan said that yes, he hit him, but that he hit him back and we could see the cut on his face to back up his story. Then the little boy comes back over, to tell on Declan some more. Being a mother, I go outside and chew the kid out for hitting Declan first! I suppose I could stay out of it and let them work it out, but he hit Declan in the face with some sort of metal stick and cut him right under his eye. He's actually pretty lucky I didn't let Declan back outside to continue beating him up!! After all, I've always told my kids that while they were not allowed to fight, if someone else starts one with them, they better make sure they finish it.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers