Saturday, January 3, 2009

Boot Camp!

This morning I got up at 6am and drove into town to go to Boot Camp. Once a month, they have a freebie class for you to try out. I've joined this boot camp before and the owner is a former drill Sergeant. Today was a PT day for those that have been going for the last month. The new camp starts Monday. Anyhow, I ran a timed mile and then had to see how many push ups and crunches I could do in a minute. I thought I was going to throw up. I haven't worked out in 6 months! We also did lunges and upper body work, then went on another run, this one over a mile. I thought I knew what I was getting myself into. I wish it wasn't so expensive because I always feel really good when we are done for the day. Not to mention, I lose a bunch of weight, the RIGHT way!

1 comment:

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

OMG! good for you :) I need to do that... i bet you were in pain for days, I would be!!!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers