Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life happens

Another week gone by without a post! What can I say, life happens. This past week has been a busy one, as usual. My kids have gotten their report cards, which were all very good. We've had girl scout meetings (cookies anyone?:)), boy scout meetings, and I had my stamp club on Sunday. We made the cutest little boxes!! My daughter Aislinn had her All-City concert with her chorus group. There are only 5 kids from her school that made the cut, but the concert had kids from almost every school in the area perform at the River Center. They did such a great job!! I'll try and post photos later. I've also been going to the gym in the mornings. I'm on a mission to lose weight BEFORE our anniversary in May. Still not sure if we are doing anything or not. Maybe I should book something, that might give me the push to keep going.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers