Thursday, January 15, 2009

This sucks!

I just found out that my husband bought me a gift. No, it's not jewelry, scrapbooking supplies or anything fun. This gift sucks. It's not that I am not grateful because I am. It's a Dyson vacuum cleaner!! And it's purple!! (I am doing my happy dance!) I pulled out our current vacuum the other day only to find out that it's lost all of it's suction. It's driving me crazy because now I see dirt everywhere. I swear, we go through vacuum cleaners more than anyone else I know! Anyhow, he ordered it online and I have been patiently stalking the UPS man for my delivery. Yes, we could've gotten a cheaper one, but we have animals and kids, and need something that picks up the hair, the crumbs that the kids leave in a trail, won't lose suction and that I will not need to replace in the next year or two. I can't wait to get it so I can take a picture! I can already see the layout in my head. What can I say, it's the little things that bring so much joy!! Have a nice day!!

2 comments:

Michelle Whitlow said...

I love my Dyson!!! Of course, when we bought ours I couldn't afford the purple one. But we've had ours for at least 2 years and...knock on wood...no problems!

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

LMK how you like it! Our old house was all wood floors and tile BUT this new house has carpet everywhere!!!! We have 2 cats also... we are going to have to buy a better one so LMK if you think its worth the $$$$$

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers