Thursday, January 8, 2009

An award~



~for me!! Thanks Michelle, that was so sweet of you! I suppose I need to be more diligent about keeping up to date with it now! LOL!! So, what I have to do is answer a few questions with only 1 word. Here goes...

1. Where is your cell phone? non-existent (that's right, I don't have one!!)

2. Where is your significant other? working

3. Your hair color? brown

4. Your mother? friend

5. Your father? retired

6. Your favorite thing? books

7. Your dream last night? nothing

8. Your dream/goal? home (I've designed my dream home, now I just want to build it!)

9. The room you're in? chilly

10. Your hobby? reading

11. Your fear? flying

12. Where do you want to be in six years? thin

13. Where were you last night? home

14. What you're not? working

15. One of your wish list items? furniture

16. Where you grew up? Florida

17. The last thing you did? ate

18. What are you wearing? earrings

19. Your TV? on

20. Your pet? asleep

21. Your computer? laptop

22. Your mood? relaxed

23. Missing someone? yes

24. Your car? dented

25. Something you're not wearing? shoes

26. Favorite store? Target

27. Your Summer? hot

28. Love someone? yes

29. Your favorite color? purple

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? today (from laughing so hard!)

So there we go. Now I need to pass it along. Since Michelle and Elizabeth already have the award, I can't give it to them, so I'm passing it on to Adrianne over at My Wandering Soul. Have a great day!!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers