Thursday, October 2, 2008

Is it Thursday already?

My son, Aidan, finished his Disney cruise this morning. He called me all excited to tell me that he bought Webkinz on the ship. Who goes on a Disney cruise and buys something you can get at a store in the mall?? Apparently, my son does. Hopefully when he comes home tomorrow he will have other treasures with him that have those telltale ears on it. He did bring his digital camera, but I guess whenever he took a picture, it only saved until he took another one. God only knows what he has it set on. I am so thankful that my mom took over 500 pictures!! I can't wait to get started scrapbooking them! They are bringing him home and are spending the weekend with us. My daughter, Aislinn, has her birthday Saturday. Right now, it's all about her. She does not want to hear about Aidan's trip at all. She wants all the attention. She's going to be 11. I bought her a really cool gift that she's going to love, but in case she happens to read this, I can't post what it is. :) I told her it's clothes!! Nothing like tormenting a child. hehehe!

So, my friend Michelle had a glitter accident in her scrap room, which has inspired me to get mine in order. I have a lot of stuff, but it's all over the place. Oh, guess what I found in there this afternoon. A scorpion! Near my scrapbook stuff! A scorpion! No matter how many times I say it, it still amazes me. Yes, it was real, and thankfully dead. Apparently I must not have made myself clear when I moved here. I am a city girl. Animals like this need to stay away from me. Dogs and cats along with the occasional bird are fine, but all else - YUCK! Anyhow, I still want to move in another table so I have a separate cutting area. In my mind, the room turns out fabulous and I never want to leave it. Hopefully it will live up to my expectations! When it's all done, maybe I'll post a photo or two.

Yesterday was close to chaos around here. Think you're busy? Three of my kids are into something. Declan has karate on Monday and Wednesday evenings at 6pm. Aidan has cub scouts Wednesday evenings at 6:30. Aislinn has soccer on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, games on Saturdays, chorus Wednesday immediately after school, and immediately following that she has girl scouts until 6pm. I have soccer practice on Wednesday evenings with games on Sundays. I am running every day of the week, except Friday. Wednesday is the only day I need to be in four places at once. If anyone can figure out how to do that I'd love to hear it! Anyone??

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers