Friday, October 3, 2008

Deja Vu

Ever have deja vu? Lately I have it all the time. I think I need medication. Either that or I am losing my mind.

I've been looking for new music to add to my blog. I heard the end of this song on the radio the other day and have been looking for it ever since. Last night, oh, around 3am. I was wide awake reading a magazine and came across an article about this song, "Mercy" and it's singer. I LOVE this song. It reminds me of the 50's and 60's music. Anyhow, it's been added to my blog, so if you get a minute, listen to it. :)

Well I am all set for company. I've gone to the grocery store and have pretty much cleaned my house. I know that it is going to be completely trashed within minutes of my parent's and son's arrival, but at least it will be clean when they get here.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers