Monday, December 8, 2008

Yikes!!

How many days are left until Christmas??? Only 17!! Boy it seems like December is just flying by. It was nice and cold last night, which I love. I took my kids out to look at Christmas lights. We drove around listening to Christmas music and looking at all the decorations. It always puts me in a good mood. As a result, I ended up going out to Target this morning and buying 5 more boxes of lights! I also found another 10 sets in a box in my garage. When it gets a little darker I'm going out to put them all up. Thankfully I'm all done my Christmas shopping and even have my cards sent out. Now I can sit back and just enjoy. At least until my family asks me to make some eggnog cookies.

1 comment:

Michelle Whitlow said...

Guess I'll be driving by your house soon to check out the lights :)

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers