Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Momma's Boys

Does anyone besides me and my mother watch this show? It's like a train wreck that you just can't tear your eyes away from, even though you know what's about to happen. I am usually not into reality TV shows, but this one is great!! 32 women start off in one huge mansion. Each of them are trying to win the affections of not only 3 men, but their MOM'S!! The moms live in this house with them. It's only been on for 3 weeks now, but it has fast become a favorite of mine. The only problem is that it's on Monday nights, the same time as my beloved Prison Break. And now another favorite show of mine, House, is also moving to Mondays. Thank heaven for TiVo.

1 comment:

Michelle Whitlow said...

Guess I can't watch...the new Bachelor starts next Monday!!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers