Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Next time, a little warning please!

So today I get up early (OK, 7am. It's early to me!) and go to the dermatologist's office to have some moles looked at. I try to go at least once every year, especially since I have had a lot of sun burns over the years. Living in Florida does that to you. Anyhow, it is decided that I need to have 3 removed. Mostly because they irritate me, not because they look dangerous. Well 2 of them are large and need to have a little numbing shot first. Normally the shots don't hurt at all (and I am a HUGE baby, so when I say it does not hurt, it really doesn't), but this time they burned. I'm told it happens when the moles are big. The shots work and I'm blissfully pain free while she removes them. Then comes the 3rd one. It's so tiny that she didn't think it needed to be numb. So when she steps away, the assistant comes up to me and burns it off! OMG!!! "Oops" she says. She thought the PA numbed me up first! I'm glad my kids weren't with me, because I said a few things that no minor child needs to hear their mother say. *sigh* At least I don't have to go back for another 6 months.

1 comment:

Michelle Whitlow said...

OMG!!! Hello, no numbing?!! I would've turned around and said "let me do that to you!"

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers