Monday, December 8, 2008

I know I'm lucky

Lately it seems that I've been so frustrated with my kids. They are always arguing with each other, and me & Joe. However I was talking with a friend of mine today and she mentioned to me that I was lucky my kids are the way they are. And it's true. My oldest daughter, Aislinn, is very bright. I never have to ask her if her homework is done. She just does it right away. My son, Aidan, is the most thoughtful one. Every time he is invited to a birthday party, he always wants to bring a goody bag or something home for his brother and sisters. Declan has so much energy. He'll play anything you want, he only wants to spend time with you. Maeve is so sweet and lovable. She's an absolute joy and I love to listen to her giggle. Yes, my kids drive me crazy at least once every day, but sometimes I need to sit back and realize just how great they all are.

1 comment:

Michelle Whitlow said...

yep, I've been realizing that myself, too! But sometimes they just drive you crazy!! lol

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers