Monday, August 30, 2010

Milestones

Today we had a new milestone at our house.  Can you guess what it was?


Today we let Maeve ride the bus for the first time!!  Declan was with her.  His first ride was just a week ago, but unfortunately, I forgot my camera!!  Not today.


Maeve jumped off the bus and was grinning from ear to ear.  They both LOVED it.  I am going to let them ride the bus, coming home from school, from now on.  We only live a few miles away, so I will still drive them in the mornings.   I just wish the bus dropped them off closer to our house in case I am running late meeting them at their stop.  It might only be a half mile away, but you can't see it from our house.  Maybe I will give the bus driver a bribe gift!  One can hope. 

Have a nice night everyone!!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers