Saturday, August 7, 2010

5 Question Friday


I gotta tell you, I just love 5 question Friday!


1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?


I am a neat sleeper.  I cannot stand it when the covers are messy and feel all wrinkly on my legs.  I know, anal.  I can't help it.  There are worse things in life to worry about though.


2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.

Boy, there are so many things that come to mind here!  Maybe: nicer to my kids, health conscious, or financially stable.  This is a good question!


3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?

Ooo!!  Maybe how much money I would be spending on scrapbooking and other craft supplies.  My husband would have probably put his foot down immediately!!  Although I can't say that it would have stopped me.


4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?

I must admit here that I've never been to a flea market!  And as for garage sales, well, I've HAD them, I just don't go to them.  I sound like a snob right?  My mom found a Longeberger basket for 25 cents though.  I don't have that kind of luck.

5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?

Since I've already eaten and am not the least bit hungry, I'd have to say ice cream!  Who can say no to ice cream?  Besides, it's around 100 degrees every single day here, so ice cream always hits the spot!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers