Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Maeve!!


Today my littlest peanut turned 5.  FIVE!  How in the world did that happen?  I swear, I just brought her home from the hospital.  Time sure does go by quickly.  Pretty soon, she will be wanting to wear makeup and drop me off a block before her destination so her friends won't see her in the company of her mother.  In the meantime, I am going to enjoy every minute of her. 

We went to the movies today and saw Shrek Ever After.  Really cute movie.  Certainly worth the dollar it cost.  Then we came home and had cake and presents!


She picked it out herself.  Lately, she is all about Strawberry Shortcake.  She likes playing with all of the dolls.  Plus, they smell good!!


                                              





She got all new bedding, including this adorable little owl pillow, from her grandparents. It's already on her bed!


I'm so glad you had a nice day.  I love you, baby!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers