Friday, July 30, 2010

5QF

Has it really been a week already?  I guess it's that time again.




1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?

I probably have to check with my parents on this one.  I remember one Christmas where I got a pair of roller skates and was the happiest kid on the planet.  I used to go roller skating every weekend.  Yes, I spent 10 years of my childhood trapped in the 80's.  On a side note, my neice still has a receiving blanket she got as a baby!  She spent 2 weeks here recently and brought it with her.  She sleeps with it every night.  She's 12.  This poor blanket has holes in it and is as thin as it gets.  I hope she never gets rid of it!!


2. Do you dream in color?

I think I dream in black and white.  At least when I wake up and can remember my dreams, it never crosses my mind that "Wow!  Those colors were so vivid!" or anything.


3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

I am 5"4".  Sometimes I wish I was a little bit taller.  Maybe by 2 or 3 inches.  I don't wear heels at all, so I am stuck at my height.  My kids are starting to creep up to my height, so one of these days I might just rethink the heel wearing situation!!


4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

Sean Connery.  I love his accent.  However, we have a Tom Tom and I recently found out that I can download Homer Simpson's voice!!  Can you just imagine taking a wrong turn?  "D'oh!"


5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?

I always return it to the corral.  I know, live on the wild side, right?  I would just feel terrible if I caused damage to someone's car because I was lazy.  I even return it in the pouring rain.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers