Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hmm,

what else?  Oh yeah!  On the way to Sunday school I got my first speeding ticket!  It was 8:30 on a Sunday morning and there was absolutely no one on the road except for me (and apparently, the police man).  We were running a little bit late.  When I was flying driving down the road, I look in my rear view and see some jerk right on my tail!  Silly me, I pull to the other lane to let said jerk pass.  Well, upon looking back in the mirror, I noticed that the car was still on my tail.  I was about to change lanes again, when I saw the blue lights.  It figures.  I probably could have gotten out of it, but was cutting him off mid-lecture didn't want to set a bad example for my kids.  As a matter of fact, I do see the irony here.  The point is, I wanted my kids to see that if you do something wrong, you pay the consequences.  Thankfully, the nice cop only wrote me up for going 10 over the limit so nothing will show on my license.  I think the Sunday school books that were on my son's lap helped, too.  I'm leaving them in the car from now on!!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers