Friday, August 20, 2010

It's 5 Question Friday!





1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?

I'd have to say that I do not have any nicknames.  Sure, my husband calls me the usual things like "honey" and whatnot, but other than that nothing comes to mind.  When I was a kid, though, I was very thin and called everything from stick to twig and string bean.  I'm also quite certain that, behind my back, my kids have probably called me something other than mom!

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?

My parents only had my brother and me.  I am the oldest.  I've often wanted a sister, especially when I was a young girl.  I like to pretend that my parents had me, and seeing that rainbows sprouted from my arse, decided to have another golden child.  They quickly realize, after my brother was born, that one cannot hit the lottery twice and immediately stopped having any more kids.

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?

Oh my.  There are so many actors that I really like.  I am always after my husband to shave his head, so maybe Bruce Willis.  However, because Joe is anything but a daredevil, I can't see that working.  If I were to play me in the movies, then I would want John Duhamel to play Joe.  That man is HOT!!

4. What is currently your favorite song?

Sorry, I was lost in thought after that last question!  Ahem.  Anyhow, currently my favorite song is probably California Gurls by Katy Perry and Snoop Dog.  Each summer has a song for that year and this year, that was it. 

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?

If you've read my last post, you already know the answer to this.  I'm not really saving for any big purchases.  I am trying not to spend money on anything that I don't absolutely need.  This way I can pay off any debt.  Once that is done, and we only owe on the house, then I want to buy land someplace so I can build the home of my dreams. 

That's all of my answers this week.  Feel free to copy and paste them to your blog and fill in your own answers!  Let me know if you do.  I'd love to read them.  Then, head over to My Little Life and link up!!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers