Friday, February 27, 2009

Win a handmade item from me!!

I "won" a gift by leaving one of the first 5 comments on http://jacilynndashwood.blogspot.com/ so now I'll see who my first 5 are. The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you!

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done sometime this year (I'll have it to you in a couple of weeks after I get mine).
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5-The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog! (then come here and post, I WILL check your blog *wink*) The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! So....who will be the first 5 people?????

The first 5 people to leave a comment email me your address.mom2monkies@mchsi.com

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Sweet. I see you posted this. Can we swap? I'll take one of your spots.
Jacilynn

BTW I added the part about it not being a card. The ones I signed up for said it was just a handmade item. Just so you know so you have flexibility to do what you want.

Lisa (mldesignworks) said...

Carol, this is a fun idea!! I've got it posted on my blog. Thanks for your nice comments. Maybe this project will get us out of the winter funk you mentioned earlier! Happy stampin! Lisa :-)

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers