Friday, February 27, 2009

Unlimited Energy

Joe has started working from home on Wednesdays, so in order to keep Maeve from bothering him, I took her to Monkey Joe's. It's going to be our "Wednesday thing" for a while. At one point I had to use the restroom, so I took Maeve in with me. Well, the toilet paper was not attached to the wall, and when I tried to place the roll back, it fell on the floor. Maeve picked up the paper end and gave a hard yank. At that point, the roll rolled right out under the door into the walk area! She kept pulling on the paper and it kept unraveling! She just thought it was the funniest thing, and it pretty much was! After 2 hours of running around, jumping and sliding, I practically had to drag her out of there! Any other child would be tired, hot or wanting lunch. Not Maeve. I think she only went to the bubbler once the whole time. She's already asking me if it's next Wednesday yet!! When we left, we went to Hobby Lobby before heading home. It has been a long time since I've been there and really love that place. I picked up a few tins that I want to alter. I've never done one, so I'm hoping it turns out alright.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers