Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I've got the flute!

Because I hurt my back the other day, I spent yesterday lying on the sofa trying not to run around so much. My youngest daughter Maeve, who is only 2 years old and a huge fan of the Calliou cartoons, decided that she was going to be my "doctor" and take care of me. I think it's so cute when little kids play pretend! Anyhow, she comes over to me with an otoscope from her doctor kit, sticks it in my ear and proudly announces that I have the flute!! I know she really meant the flu, but because I am trying to be a good mom and not going to squash her creativity, I let it go and just laugh out loud. She told me that I need to have some diet Dr. Pepper and I will be just fine soon. Don't you just wish that was the cure to all ailments!!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers