Monday, July 14, 2008

Got music?

After some trial and error, I was able to add some music to my blog! This blog thing might be easier than I thought.

I went to boot camp Saturday. We had to run 17 laps. That's almost 3 1/2 miles. I made the mistake of saying the "C" word (can't). If you get caught, it's more time added onto the clock and if you are late even by a few seconds, it's 2 extra laps for you. Did I mention that this is run by a former drill instructor for the Army? He is also a professional body builder and doesn't take any crap from anyone. But, I love it. I didn't go today though. I pulled a muscle in my back yesterday. Today it hurts to walk. Did my husband stay home from work to take care of me? Why no, he didn't. As a matter of fact, he didn't even ask if I was alright, he just ran out the door!! Do you know what would happen if HE didn't feel good? He would be in the bed, with the door locked, on a heating pad, napping the day away. I'm not complaining, really. My husband is very good to me. After all, I haven't had to work outside the house in over 11 years.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers