Friday, July 25, 2008

Blog name change

I know, I've changed the name of my blog several times already, but I'm trying to find something that I like. There are so many choices out there, it's hard to stick with just one. Hmmm, sounds very much like choosing a man!!

Well, I finished up my boot camp! Yea!! I no longer HAVE to get up at the ungodly hour of 4:30am. I must say that I really enjoyed it though. As a matter of fact, I was out running errands today and ran into my son's preschool teacher from this past year. She looked surprised to see me and said "Wow! You can tell you've lost weight. I mean, you have lost A LOT!" I was very excited to hear her say that, and definitely left with a big smile on my face thinking to myself "Damn girl, you must be looking good!" I mean who doesn't like a little praise every now and then? However, the more I think about it, just how big did she think I was? I've only lost 20 pounds. So, I'm thinking of going back. We'll see. I did order a video online today that is a weight loss video, but teaches you dance moves. I can't wait to get it and try it out. No, it's not the video by Carmen Electra that teaches you stripper moves. Can you imagine? Standing in the living room, obviously overweight and trying to dance and look all sexy!! I laugh out loud at the image alone!! Although, I might buy a pair of high heels, after all...when was the last time you saw someone really sexy and in shape wearing house slippers?

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers