Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to Business

Yea! The hubby and kids are back. (I think they brought the rain with them, too.) Joe said that even though they had not so good weather, he had a great time. My sil and bil had never met Maeve before and haven't seen Joe or Declan in 5 years! That's too long for family to go without seeing each other. Anyhow, Joe was able to take Declan kayaking, to the beach and played mini golf with him. Now, my son wants to move to Hilton Head! Naturally, he was not too happy about having to go back to school today. They also brought home gifts for the other kids so they wouldn't feel too left out. My sil found a scrapbook store and picked up some paper and things for me and she also sent Joe home with a box full of Stampin Up! ink and stamp sets for me! Gotta love that! I can't wait to play with everything!!

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers