Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Lately, it has been so hot outside. I know I live in the south and warm temps are to be expected, but this is ridiculous!! I went out to the store tonight and when I was coming home, at 9pm, it was 86 degrees outside! It's been almost too hot to go in the pool. The temp in the water has to be about 90 degrees. I'll admit that it's nice to walk in the pool and not have to suck in my breath when I feel the water. We are trying to teach Maeve how to swim this year. Not anything creative, we just want her to be able to get to the side if she ever falls or is pushed in. She's not having any of it. She just wants us to hold her! What fun is that?? Declan, on the other hand, is loving the pool. Can't you tell?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi mom! Happy birthday! Love the back and the shoes comment very nice I'll see you later! Aislinn xoxo

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers