Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am sooo

exhausted! I had a really good time this past weekend at Wrapper's Delight. I took some classes, won some prizes, finished a book, played some games and visited with friends. It was especially nice to see Elizabeth, who moved out of town 6 months ago. It went by way too fast. We drove home very late Saturday night and I didn't get into bed until 3am! I am too old for that. My youngest woke me up at 8:30, and for some reason I had all this energy and spent the day doing laundry and cleaning the house. I even cleaned the floorboards! Well, it was too good to last. I crashed this afternoon and slept like a baby. (Below is a mini slideshow of WD.)

I also started a diet yesterday. So far, so good. I really, really, really wanted to join Boot Camp again, but cannot justify spending that kind of money right before the holidays. So out I went last night, into the cold air, and ran for just under 2 miles. Surprisingly I didn't collapse! The air felt great and I could smell the fireplaces going. I love fall!! I think I'll head out again in a few minutes. Have a good night.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers