Monday, October 4, 2010

The day I became a mom

Thirteen years ago I became a mom for the first time.  Joe and I had tried for about 2 years to get pregnant.  We spent a year on fertility meds before the doctor told us that I had "unexplained infertility".  After then being off the meds for a year, and still no baby, we decided to move to Boston.  I was fortunate to get a job pretty quickly and moved in January 1997.  Joe was still in Florida getting the house ready to put on the market, as well as trying to find a job up north.  Well, wouldn't you know it, I ended up pregnant!  After being apart for the first half of the pregnancy, I moved back to Florida so that I could stay home with our baby and be close to the grandparents.   After spending most of the pregnancy as "high risk", because my doctor told me that the baby HAD Spina Bifida, we welcomed a sweet, squalling, little baby girl into our world.  And perfectly healthy at that.  So, at 7:01pm tonight, our little baby girl will be officially 13 years old!! 


HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AISLINN!! 
WE LOVE YOU!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Aislinn! I still wish you lived closer. The grandparents are still in FL!

Nana

Michelle Whitlow said...

Happy birthday Aislinn!!

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers