Tuesday, April 21, 2009

So sore today!

And it's my own fault. I didn't go to the gym in over a week and I pushed myself yesterday. I took 2 classes, one of which is a spin class. So, my butt is sore! I only have just over 3 weeks to go until my husband and I go away for a few days, and while I don't plan on having a free-for-all at any buffet style restaurants, I want to lose what I can. Tomorrow I'm going back to use weights. Should be fun.

On another note, my 9 year old son is reading the Twilight series. My daughter read it and so did I, so I really didn't think it was much of a big deal. Well, he is reading the last book and has been asking me questions about sex!! I really did not want to be having this conversation with the boys. I had hoped that I would talk to the girls and Joe would talk to the boys, but it's not working out according to that plan. When I told him that you got pregnant by having sex, he quickly did the math and asked me about my own 4 pregnancies. Um, yeah I really wanted to have this conversation. You know, when I explained all this to Aislinn, she was MORTIFIED and wanted to forget we ever talked at all. Not Aidan. He wants to know How everything works and WHY in the world anyone would ever do such a thing in the first place!! Needless to say, he has taken an oath NEVER to have sex or fall in love at all. Gotta love little boys!! Have a nice night, I need a drink.

1 comment:

Michelle Whitlow said...

hehe, that's so funny!! Remind him of that when he's 16 :)

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers