Friday, March 13, 2009

Snow!! In Georgia??

I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since it snowed and I am just NOW getting around to posting pictures!! Like I said before, things have been hectic. You'll have to bear with me. Anyhow, I live in southern Georgia, where it only snows one day a year. Literally. Last year, it snowed in March for a whole hour!! It was a big deal. The kids went outside to play, but nothing stuck at all. This year, it started snowing in the morning. My kids, knowing it could stop at any moment, got bundled up and went outside to play. Well, at 5:00 in the afternoon, it was STILL snowing!! It was so great! All the kids in the neighborhood were outside playing. I even had my husband take a quick photo of me outside! See~



Then my kids and I, as well as the boy next door, decided to build a snowman. I think he came out kind of cute! What do ya think?



I can't tell you how many times my kids came in to change into dry clothes. I have never done so much laundry in a single day!! For about 5 minutes, I wished we had snowsuits. The feeling passed. I don't think I could live where it snowed more than this. It's too cold. One day a year is just right.

No comments:

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers